Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ponds cleansing cloths

About a month ago, I was having a pretty bad day and went to Walmart in search of a little retail therapy.  After walking up and down the aisles of their makeup/skincare section, I didn’t really see anything that I wanted to buy.  At the last minute, I noticed the Ponds cleansing cloths on sale and decided to pick up a pack for a recent trip.

Even though the environmentalist in me cringes a little at the waste that cleansing cloths creates, I prefer to use these when travelling for convenience – beats lugging eye makeup remover, cleanser and a headband along on every trip.  Plus, my travelling has been pretty limited these days so I don’t really have much of an opportunity to use these anyway (that’s my justification and I’m standing by it).

The cloths come in a pack of 30 and are very moist.  Very.  As in, when I pulled one out of the package, moisture from the cloth dampened the package and actually affected the stickiness of the package seal (a quick wipe did the trick - I assure you the package is fully resealable).  Each cloth is quilted and has tiny little holes in it, the purpose of which is unclear to me.  The cloths were not heavily perfumed, which I always appreciate, and felt soft on the skin.  An added bonus was that no rinsing was required – this is important to me because I’ve tried other cleansing wipes that do require rinsing with water afterward and to me, that pretty much defeated the purpose of having these cloths. 

Verdict: These cleansing cloths did exactly what they promised – removed makeup, dirt, and other unsavouries from my skin at night.  I would definitely purchase these again for travel. ~30-cloth package, C$7.97






No comments:

Post a Comment