Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

skoah pep talk body lotion

If you’ve been reading my earlier postings, you may be thinking “another Skoah review?” One of the perks of going in for a Skoah facial is that you’re supposed to find a sample of one of their products waiting for you in the treatment room to take home. At the Kensington location which I usually go to, they’re not very consistent about leaving out the samples, but on my last visit, I did find a bottle of their pep talk body lotion sitting on my pillow.

This lotion contains natural coconut esters, sea kelp algae and other plant extracts to sooth and hydrate skin. It has a creamy white texture and a pleasantly mind peppermint scent. I tried this on my hands and did not feel the tingling sensation that the product promised. However, when I applied a more generous quantity to my feet, my toes definitely felt a little tingly afterward. As the description on the website promised, the lotion absorbed quickly and did not leave a greasy finish.

Verdict: overall, it’s a solid product, but as I would prefer to only use this product on my feet, I probably won’t purchase this product separately, but instead, make do with the other moisturizers in my arsenal. ~240ml / 8fl oz, C$15

No comments:

Post a Comment