Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

skoah klearity mask

Picture Over the past few weeks, a number of pesky blemishes have appeared along my forehead along my hairline. I was a little perplexed because nothing in my primping routine had changed – my shampoos, conditioner, moisturizer, makeup, and sunscreen were the same ones I had been using regularly. I’ve pretty much chalked it up to pregnancy hormones but still wanted to do something about it. On my most recent visit to Skoah, my “trainer” (yes, that’s what they call them) suggested I try leaving their klearity mask on overnight. As I mentioned in my earlier post, Skoah is great about letting you try out a product before buying, so I was given a small but generous sample size to take home.

I’ve been applying a thin layer of this mask on my forehead every night before bed, underneath a layer of face kream or hydradew mask. After 5 days, the congestion has noticeably improved – even though there is still a smattering of blemishes, they are smaller and are not screaming red.Needless to say, I’m pretty impressed, as 2 weeks of using the Neutrogena spot treatment beforehand had not yielded any results. I’m going to keep using the sample to see how or if it all eventually clears up.

The klearity mask contains Skoah’s “blemish blaster blend”,which is supposed to decrease sebum production, fight breakouts and control bacterial growth. A look at the ingredients listing shows a bunch of ingredients that I’m not familiar with, but hey, if it works, I’m not going to question anything.

Verdict: I’m quite happy with this product so far, but since breakouts are a bit of a rarity for me (knock on wood), I think it will take too long for me to get through the entire 2oz tub, so I probably won’t purchase this product unless my skin takes a turn for the worse. ~60g / 2oz, C$40

No comments:

Post a Comment