Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

clinique all about eyes serum de-puffing eye massage

I received a sample size of this product in a Clinique gift with purchase. I had seen a whole bunch of these "rollerball" eye products become released over the last couple years by various drugstore and department store brands, but had not tried one yet.

According to the website, this product is supposed to massage away bags, refresh and hydrate puffy eyes, and brighten the eye area immediately and over time. I've been using this product on and off over the past couple months for the really rough mornings (which seem to be increasing in frequency lately). The serum glides on smoothly due to the metallic rollerball, and I do love the refreshing feeling of the cold metal on my face in the morning. Although this product does take care of undereye bags, I have not noticed any brightening effect on my eyes - the dark circles still remain. Caffeine-sensitive folks should note that this product does contain some amounts of caffeine.

Verdict: I like the serum and the applicator, but I would probably want to try out one or two of the drugstore versions before buying a full-sized one from Clinique. ~full-size version (volume not specified), US$28


No comments:

Post a Comment