Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

h2o+ bath aquatics natural spring shampoo

I received a deluxe sample of this shampoo in the February edition of BB5.  Other than being a devoted fan of their Mariel fragrance all throughout high school and most of my university years, I haven’t had an opportunity to give H2O+ products a try, so I’m quite happy to see various products from their bath/skincare line show up in my last few BB5 deliveries.

The Bath Aquatics natural spring shampoo is formulated specifically for fine hair, which I was happy to discover.  Most drugstore and salon shampoos have proven to be too heavy for my hair, leaving it (especially my bangs) limp and slightly greasy looking even immediately after washing.  This version contains Iceland moss, watercress and pro-vitamin B.  Although the website says the fragrance contains hints of water lilies, fresh-cut greens, lemon, mint and jasmine, the shampoo just has a nice, clean scent to me.

What I loved about this shampoo was how it seemed to rinse cleanly out of my hair without making it feel dry or knotty afterward.  A little bit of the product goes a long way, as it foams up nicely with water.  I’ve been using my [size] sample for over a week and haven’t reached the halfway mark yet.  I did not feel the need to use conditioner or detangling spray to comb through my hair afterward.  Even without blow drying, my hair did not look or feel greasy once it had completely air-dried. 

Verdict: A bit on the pricey side, but I can see myself alternating this one with my other hair-thickening shampoos.  Definitely a strong candidate on the full-size purchase list.  ~250mL bottle, US$14   


No comments:

Post a Comment