Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

finished goods - march

It's pretty scary how quickly another month has gone by.  Since work has been pretty crazy and I've been coming home with just enough energy to make some dinner, eat it, and then get ready for bad, the reviews are a little fewer and further between, but as I still have quite a few products to go through, I have my work cut out for me.

Here are the finished goods for the month of March:
Notes
A - from my February BB5 boxGiven that my hair is already stick straight, there was really no purpose to using this product, so I passed it on to a friend. 

B - from my January BB5 box.  I had to chuck this one - the eyeliner just didn't work for me.

C - these were hotel-sized bottles from a hotel stay in Canmore.  Smelled great but didn't do a whole lot for me, which is consistent to my general experience with Bath & Body Works products.

I already know April is going to be a slow month as I'm working away on a number of full-sized products, but any progress will be better than none, as long as I don't keep adding to my stash! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment