Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

beauty box 5

Ok - given that I did not have a great experience with Luxebox after the initial few months, I thought I was done with beauty box subscriptions. However, after reading a couple reviews on recent BB5 boxes and being caught in a moment of weakness, I signed on for a year of Beauty Box 5. Yes, all this after I gave my sister heck for signing up for Top Box after unloading a bunch of her beauty samples to me on my list trip back to Toronto.

In the end, what made me do it?

Price: $100 for an annual subscription consisting of 12 boxes - you can do the math, but that works out to just over $8 per box, including shipping.
Packaging: BB5 has a slightly more environmentally-friendly approach when it comes to packaging - small cardboard box and a little mesh bag. No fancy ribbons, paper fillers, personalized stickers or any other bells and whistles. I'm in this for the products - not the packaging.

I'm looking forward to receiving my first box over the next month or so - watch out for additional reviews!


No comments:

Post a Comment