Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

clean & clear morning burst hydrating gel moisturizer

I received a sample of this product in a Beauty Box 5.  Living in Calgary and having gotten somewhat used to the dry winter conditions, I already knew this gel moisturizer would not be hydrating enough for my parched skin.

To be fair, this product would probably be a good enough moisturizer for me during the summer.  It feels nice and cool when applied, and the honeydew scent is refreshing but not overpowering.  However, in the winter, this product just doesn't stand a chance.  I applied a very generous amount to my face, and within 15 minutes, I could already see my dry patches resurfacing.

Verdict: If I had oily skin and did not require much hydration, I would certainly purchase the full-sized version of this product since it smells yummy and feels great going on.  However, it's just not quite right for my dry skin, so I will have to take a pass.  ~3 oz tube, US$6.99

 

No comments:

Post a Comment